Before a woman reaches menopause there is a lower risk of developing heart disease. More women died because of heart diseases instead of cancer. For both men and women, cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death. Menopause does not develop heart issues but certain risk factors increase around this period. These minor heart issues lead to major problems like cardiac arrest eventually, To prevent these unpleasant situations you should have AED all the time. . Many stores and online websites offer AEDs like Defibtech, AED plus or they also offer different AED packages like AED for business, AED for school, etc
Risk Factors Of Developing A Heart Disease In Women
Depends on the following:
- If a woman is diabetic.
- If she has an inactive lifestyle.
- If she smokes.
- An excessive amount of fat in the body.
- Family history related to heart
- Bad level of cholesterol.
How To Take Care Of The Heart After Menopause?
- Go for regular heart health screenings.
- A woman should exercise 150 minutes per week.
- Avoid stress
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Watch your weight.
- Reduce intake of alcohol and quit smoking.
- Eliminate processed food and drinks because these foods lead to inflammation throughout the body.
Get yourself an AED in California right now. You can check out Calmed equipment if you’re looking for an AED to buy, they offer a wide range of AED equipment as well. You can buy a defibrillator which suits your needs.