Our heart is the most crucial organ in our body. It never rests; it keeps working from the second you are born and stops when your life ends. We should take care of our hearts because if we do not, we may have heart-related issues, leading to severe problems like stroke, heart attack, and cardiac arrest. To prevent situations like these, you should have AED all the time. Many stores and online websites offer AEDs like Defibtech, AED plus, or they also provide different AED packages like AED for business, AED for school, etc.
Five Preventative Cardiac Screenings
Five heart health screenings can help you diagnose any sort of heart issue at the early stages.
- Coronary calcium scan: is a specialized X-ray test from which the doctors can scan any plaque in your heart arteries due to excess calcium in your body.
- Carotid Intima-Media Thickness Test (CIMT) is used to measure the thickness of the inner two layers of the carotid artery.
- High-Sensitivity C-reactive Protein Test (hs-CRP): it is a blood test that diagnosis the lower level of c-reactive proteins. It is also used to find the risks of heart problems in a person.
- Advanced Lipid Testing is done because the regular cholesterol tests may not show cholesterol-related risks of heart attack and stroke.
- Low-Dose CT (LDCT) Lung Screening Exam: it is a detailed x-ray used for detecting lung cancer, but a CT scan of the chest gives you information about your lungs, heart, and other organs in your body.
Get yourself an AED in California right now. You can check out Calmed equipment if you’re looking for an AED to buy. They offer a wide range of AED equipment as well. You can buy a defibrillator which suits your needs.