Philips Home AED Include:
Philips Heartstart Onsite Home AED (M5068A) (8 Year warranty)
– New Adults Electrode Pads
– New Carry Case
– New Philips OEM Lithium Battery (4 Year Guarantee)
– Quick Reference Card
– Free Premium First Response kit (CM-375)
– CalMed ‘Building is Equipped with AED’ Decal Sticker (CM-37)
– Free CalMed Inspection tag (CM-48)
– Training video tutorial link
– Free expert consultation
– Free UPS ground shipping
Philips HeartStart Home AED:
More than 68% of all cardiac arrests happen in the home
Be prepared with the Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator
Welcome to added peace of mind with the easy, safe and reliable home defibrillator from Philips. Our HeartStart Home Defibrillator is:
- AED device
- Battery, non-rechargeable
- Adult Pads Cartridge, 1-set
- Slim Carrying Case
- Quick Set-Up Guide
- Maintenance Booklet
- Quick Reference Guild
- Owner’s Manual
- Training Demo DVD
Easy to use
- Provides real-time guidance through step-by-step voice commands and CPR guidance.
- Use your home defibrillator with confidence – HeartStart is virtually ready-to-rescue right out of the box.
- Go at your own pace – Integrated SMART Pads placed on the victim’s bare skin sense and adapt the defibrillator’s instructions to your actions every step of the way. If you may need to defibrillate an infant or a child under 25 kg (55 pounds) or 8 years old, it is recommended that you order the infant/child SMART Pads Cartridge, available separately
- Trust the innovation of HeartStart Home, the first and only defibrillator available without a prescription.
- Use the defibrillator on patients of any age, including infants and children.2
- Personalized therapy – the HeartStart Home Defibrillator automatically determines if a shock is necessary and
provides the right therapy for each individual person.
- Deliver shock treatment after CPR, typically within 8 seconds, with our patented Quick Shock technology,
among the fastest in its class.
- AED Dimentions: 2.8˝ D x 7.4˝ H x 8.3˝ W
- Weight – AED with battery and pads: 3.3 lbs.
- AED without accessories: 2.4 lbs.
- IP Rating 21 (sealing / drip proof)
- Temperature: Operating: 0° – 50° C (32° – 122° F)
- Standby: 10° – 43° C (50° – 109° F)