Cardiofax Continues to Evolve. Nihon Kohden is a Japanese company that makes some of the finest ekg machines in the world. It is hard to find craftsmanship like this in an ekg machine. Now EHR/EMR ready! Ethernet or wifi networking available. You can not go wrong with this ekg machine. (Accessories Sold Separately. On all ekg machines, unit must be purchased with the patient cable and leads).
Nihon Kohden Cardiofax S ECG-1350A
The Nihon Kohden ECG-1350A Full-Size Interpretive ECG features high-level processing single view verification and diagnostic quality recordings.
- Interpretive Analysis
- 8 ½” x 11” printouts
- Defibrillator protected
- AC and battery operational
- Large backlit Color LCD display 5.7inches
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- ECG patient age: 3 years to adult
- ECG waveform of all 12 leads
- 236W x 120H x 322D mm / weight: 9lbs
- Power line voltage 100 to 240V
- 4 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 12-channel recording
- Meets IEC60601-2-51 international standard for digital electrocardiographs specifying accuracy and digital
- filter performance
- Vivid color LCD screen
- Large memory capacity: 40 ECG files in internal memory, 3000 ECG files on an SD memory card
- Data transfer to PC by SD memory, LAN, or Wifi
- The Nihon Kohden ECG machines are brand new and come complete with a power cord, a rechargeable
- battery, and a product manual. Call Discount Cardiology, Inc. at 1 (888) 912-2563 for special promotional discounts!
Check out our specials on EKG paper and ECG Chart paper !