GE MAC 2000 EKG / ECG Machine
Your busy practice needs simple solutions. Equipment that simply works, every time. Technology that delivers clear, accurate data in simple ways. Intuitive tools that are simple to use. And support you can count on without question.
- A4 and US letter paper size print out
- Easy-to-read 7″ color display is configurable to meet your needs
- Automatic capture of 10-second ECGs with one-touch operation
- Connectivity and export options for easy data access and storage
- Available in exercise testing configuration
- Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program for clinical decision support
Busy clinical practices need streamlined data connectivity, without the time-consuming complexity. That’s why the MAC 2000 is designed to connect seamlessly with your existing clinical systems, keeping you in touch with your data, your patients, and your practice.
- PDF and XML export capabilities
- Internal storage for up to 200 ECGs
- Seamless connectivity with the CardioSoft* program—or send reports to a shared directory on a PC
- Connectivity with LAN, Wi-Fi, serial port, modem, or SD card