A condition in which a heart causes an irregular or abnormal heartbeat is known as Atrial Fibrillation. A normal heartbeat of a healthy person is 60 to 100 beats per minute. During atrial fibrillation, the atria beat unevenly instead of beating functionally. If a clot breaks off into the bloodstream and is winged in an artery leading to the brain, you can have a cardiac arrest. To avoid these horrible situations you should have AED all the time. . Many stores and online websites offer AEDs like Defibtech, AED plus or they also offer different AED packages like AED for business, AED for school, etc
How Risky Is It?
- Because the upper chambers of the heart are beating abnormally, blood does not flow through them accordingly this can result in clotting, if a blood clot enters the brain artery it can result in a stroke.
- Atrial fibrillation can affect heart pumping ability badly. If a person is facing atrial fibrillation for a long period consequently his heart is weaker and can lead to heart failure.
- Atrial fibrillation is highly connected to stroke, cardiac arrest, and heart failure.
How Can We Prevent AFib?
- Exercise daily.
- Focus on fruits.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Control your blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Avoid artificial trans fat.
- Have whole grain and plant-based proteins.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
Get yourself an AED in California right now. You can check out Calmed equipment if you’re looking for an AED to buy, they offer a wide range of AED equipment as well. You can buy a defibrillator which suits your needs.