You don’t have to be flawless, and you don’t have to alter your diet drastically. Change only one or two things at a time. Make another one or two tweaks once you’ve gotten acclimated to those. Making a series of tiny improvements can pile up over time and make a significant difference in your health. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in both men and women in the world. AED is made for such a reason. If you have sudden cardiac arrest or a heart patient, an AED machine must be with you all the time. It saves your life in a cardiac arrest.
Here are some options for getting started:
- Instead of white bread, choose whole-grain bread.
- Instead of a candy bar, eat a piece of fruit.
- Every day, try to consume at least seven servings of fruits and vegetables. Include one or two servings of fruits and vegetables in your daily diet. Increase your portions gradually until you are eating at least five servings per day.
- Change from 2 percent or whole milk to 1% or skim milk.
- Dinner should consist of fish rather than meat. Broil or grill it after brushing it with olive oil.
- Replace butter with a cholesterol-lowering soft spread. Cook using olive or canola oil.
- To add flavor to foods, use herbs and spices instead of salt.
Get yourself an AED in California right now. You can check out Calmed equipment if you’re looking for an AED to buy. They offer a wide range of AED equipment as well. You can buy a defibrillator which suits your needs.